Would You Rather is one of those fun conversation games that tends to spark further conversation as people explain their answers or imagine more about the topic. This makes these perfect for a summer road trip or lazy afternoon in your backyard.
If you'd like to download the printable cards you can find them right here.
20 Would You Rather… Questions for Summer
Would you rather…
- live in a tree house or a castle?
- be able to sing beautifully or dance beautifully?
- ride a horse or a camel?
- know a fairy or a unicorn?
- have a backyard that was a huge bounce house or a huge ball pit?
- travel or stay home?
- be able to fly or be able to breathe underwater?
- know where you’re going or have it be a surprise?
- be on a boat or on an airplane?
- be able to see in the dark or be able to never get tired?
- go on a vacation to the beach or to the mountains?
- have picnics in the forest or in the park?
- swim in the ocean or swim in a pool?
- be a dolphin or a cheetah?
- be able to make people laugh or be able to make people trust you?
- be surprised by a present or be able to pick what you get?
- eat popsicles or watermelon?
- go camping or stay in a hotel?
- do art or read?
- experience an epic waterslide or an epic zip line?
Thank you to Skip to My Lou for allowing me to share this list of summer questions on their blog. For more conversation game fun, be sure to check out these posts: