Parents on the go understand how important it is to have snacks ready at all times for toddlers. A hungry toddler can cause quite a commotion, and being able to fill up their belly on the go is an essential trick for every parent’s skillset. To have snacks handy on the go parents need the best snack containers for toddlers.
Check out some of our favorite toddler snack containers below!
4-Piece Snack Containers Seleware Portable and Stackable – This is such a great snack container for slipping into your bag. Toddlers can be super picky eaters and what they love for a snack today may be completely different tomorrow. The Seleware 4-Piece snack containers gives you options. These containers are stackable and twist together for easy carrying.
You can have four different snacks handy and ready to go for your toddler when you use this snack container. The top container also looks like a Panda bear. Color options include green, blue, orange, and brown.
- Twist lock system
- Four separate containers each a different size—5, 6, 9, and 11 ounces
- Made of BPA and Phthalate free materials
- Stain and odor resistant
- Microwave safe up to three minutes
- Freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Temperature resistance from -40 degree Celsius to 109 degrees Celsius
- Silicone ring inside the lids to ensure leakproof and airtight
- Weighs only 12 ounces
- Plastic will melt in the microwave if you use high power for more than three minutes
We love this super easy to use snack container for traveling and having options ready on the go. This isn’t a snack container that toddlers can use themselves, but it is the perfect snack containers for picky toddlers. Parents can even use this snack container for healthy snacks at work like almonds, grapes, cheese cubes, and sunflower seeds.
Munchkin 2 Piece Snack Catcher- Toddlers are messy. There’s no real way to get around it, but the munchkin snack catcher is a great way to keep little messes under control.
Each container holds up to nine ounces, and the lid is designed so that your child’s hand can reach in and grab a snack but turn it upside down or shake the container without any food falling out. The lid is twist on, and there is a handle on each side to make carrying the container around easier on tiny hands. We also love that this container fits in most standard cup holders in cars and strollers.
- Twist-on lid
- Holds up to nine ounces
- BPA free
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Perfect for toddlers 12 months and up
- Two-pack offered in green/blue or orange/pink combination
- Flexible lid flaps provide easy access to tiny hands
- Lids are not interchangeable between Munchkin products
- Some toddlers may be able to twist off the cap
Munchkin snack containers are an excellent option for toddlers who get hungry in the car or like to graze and snack. Your little one can carry this snack container around, and you don’t have to worry about spilling snacks all over the floor. Your toddler will love the independence of carrying around their own snack and feeding themselves.
Bentgo Box- The Bentgo Box is one of our favorite lunchboxes for toddlers and it's a great way to give your toddler lots of different options of snacks to choose from. The Bentgo Box has drop-proof, rubber-coated edges for durability.
Your toddler’s food will stay fresh and mess-free when you use the Bentgo Lunch box because of the separate compartments. One of the best things about this lunch box, however, is the removable trays that allow you to pop the food into the microwave easily to reheat if you desire. The trays are also dishwasher safe and clean up easily by hand as well.
- Bestselling lunch box for toddler
- Compartments for easy food portioning
- Reduces plastic waste for baggies
- Removable trays
- Slim design
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Comes in three fun colors—purple, blue and green
- BPA-free materials
- 2-year warranty and customer support through Bentgo
- The Bentgo Box doesn’t keep food hot or cold. You’ll need to pack the Bento Box in an additional thermal lunch box if you need to keep food at a specific temperature
The Bentgo Box is an excellent choice for parents who want to offer lots of different choices for toddlers to eat; it lets toddler “graze”. The Bentgo Box is not insulated; however, so if your child’s snacks needs to be kept cold, this option may not be the best for you.
Skip Hop Toddler Snack Cup- Skip hop is at it again offering super cute containers. The Skip Hop Toddler Snack Cup support independent eating without making big messes. The handle has grooves for tiny hands that make holding the cup super-easy and the snap top lid ensures that snacks stay fresh.
The inside opening features flexible flaps for toddler's hands to comfortable fit through to retrieve a snack without snacks spilling out. The cup comes in seven different adorable animals’ patterns including unicorn, llama, narwhal, and bumblebee.
- BPA, phthalate, and PVC free
- Snap-on lid, so food is sure to stay fresh
- Flexible interior opening for tiny hands to fit comfortably
- Easy-grip handle
- Seven animal designs to choose from
- Top screws off for easy clean
- Clear body so parents can see when empty
- Holds up to 24 ounces
- Not dishwasher safe
The Skip Hop toddler cup offers an adorable design that allows toddlers to feed themselves without making a mess. The snap-on top keeps food fresh and comes off for easy cleaning. We wish this snack cup for toddlers was dishwasher safe, but they are easy to clean out quickly in the sink.
Toddler snack containers are a great asset when it comes to baby-led weaning and toddler feeding. You will get a ton of use out of any of these toddler snack containers, and your little one will love their new independence.
For more toddler lunch supplies, check out these posts: